We take accessibility seriously – we want everyone to be able to use this site without hindrance.
Things we have done to make the site easy to use
- Where possible we have written the text to be easy to read.
- Where possible we have made sure the text has a high contrast against the background.
- We have added explanatory alternative text to images that need it.
- Where possible we have avoided using combinations of colours that are known to cause difficulty for people with colour blindness.
- The site has been structured as logically as possible, and there is search functionality to help find the correct information quickly.
- Where we've used animations it is possible to stop them animating and read at your own pace.
Still having problems?
Are you having problems using the site? Do you think there are areas we can improve on? Then please get in contact with us! We're more than happy to help you out with using the site, and we’d love feedback on places that could benefit from a little fine-tuning.